Pastabilities Website Security and Privacy Statement
Personal information collection
Pastabilities may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
• information about your use of this website (site use statistics, including but not limited to IP address, browser type, OS type and other generally gathered usage details not including individual to IP address correlation);
• information that you provide for the purpose of registering with or purchasing via this website (including company name and associated contact details and purchase and order details)
• information about transactions carried out over this website (including a record of all online form completion, orders and sales);
• information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services (including relevant contact details including but not limited to individual and company names and email addresses); and
• any other information that you send to Pastabilities.
Use of personal information
Pastabilities may use your personal information to:
• administer this website;
• personalise the website for you;
• enable your access to and use of the website services
• send to you products that you purchase;
• supply to you services that you purchase;
• send you statements and invoices;
• collect payments from you; and
• send you opt-in marketing communications.
We use this information to communicate with you & provide you with your requested service or product. If you provide your consent at the time your personal information is collected via this website, we may also send you our news on services or up & coming events in the interest of serving you. You may instruct us at any time not to receive these letters by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org – please allow 48 hours for this process to be completed.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Pastabilities may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing of your data
Any personal information you provide to Pastabilities is kept on secure servers. We use reasonable administrative, technical, personnel & physical measures to safeguard personal information against loss, theft, unauthorised use, disclosure, or modification; and to ensure the integrity of the personal information.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
Links to third party websites
This website contains links to third party websites. Pastabilities does not have control of these third-party sites & are not responsible for any personal information you may provide while on such sites or material published on such sites. We advise you to read the privacy policies on those websites before providing any of your personal information on such sites.
If you wish to access or correct any personal information we hold about you or have any feedback or concerns about privacy, please contact us as set out below.
• Email to email@example.com ; or
• Post to Pastabilities (Australia) Pty Ltd, 2-4 Faversham Street, Marrickville NSW 2204.
Pastabilities may use “cookies” or similar electronic tools to collect information to enhance your experience with this website. Cookies are pieces of information generated by a web server & stored in your computer, ready for future access. Cookies are embedded in the HTML information flowing back & forth between your computer & the servers. Cookies were implemented to allow user-side customisation of web information. Essentially, cookies make use of user-specific information transmitted by the web server onto the user’s computer so that the information might be available for later access by itself or other servers. In most cases, not only does the storage of personal information into a cookie go unnoticed, so does access to it. Web servers automatically gain access to relevant cookies whenever you establish a connection to them, usually in the form of web requests.
Any information collected by the cookies used by Pastabilities or by a third party acting on our behalf will be collected anonymously & will not be used by us to subsequently identify you or to prepare the collection, processing, or use of personal information about you without your prior consent.