Ownership of copyright
The copyright in this website and the material on this website (including without limitation the text, computer code, artwork, photographs, images, music, audio material, video material and audio-visual material on this website) is owned by Pastabilities (Australia) Pty Ltd.
Pastabilities grants to you a worldwide non-exclusive royalty-free revocable license to:
• view this website and the material on this website on a computer or mobile device via a web browser;
• copy and store this website and the material on this website in your web browser cache memory; and
• print pages from this website for your own personal and non-commercial use.
Pastabilities does not grant you any other rights in relation to this website or the material on this website. You must not:
• copy, adapt, edit, change, transform, translate, transmit, publish, republish, upload, link, post, frame, distribute, redistribute, broadcast, rebroadcast or show or play in public this website or the material on this website (in any form or media) without Pastabilities’ prior written permission.
• do anything that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on this website, or interferes or disrupts this website
• breach the security of this website, test or scan the vulnerability of this website;
• interfere with any other persons’ use or enjoyment of this website;
• post or transmit to this website any abusive, obscene, defamatory, or otherwise inappropriate material; and
• use the website or any content in this website in any way that is unlawful, illegal or breaches the rights of Pastabilities or any third party.
The automated and/or systematic collection of data from this website is prohibited.
You may request permission to use the copyright materials on this website by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or Pastabilities (Australia) Pty Ltd, 2-4 Faversham Street, Marrickville NSW 2204.
Third Party Websites
This website contains links to third party websites.
Pastabilities is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party nor does it endorse or approve such websites. We advise you to read the privacy policies on those websites before providing any of your personal information on such sites.
Limitation of Liability
Pastabilities does not warrant or guarantee:
• the accuracy or completeness of any information available on this website;
• that access to this website will be uninterrupted or error free;
• that any defects will be corrected immediately; or
• that this website will be free from viruses or other contamination.
Except where prohibited by law, Pastabilities will not be liable to you for any loss, damage, liabilities or claims and expenses that you may suffer due to use of this website, including use of any information on it.
Enforcement of copyright
Pastabilities takes the protection of its copyright very seriously and reserves the right in its absolute discretion to suspend or terminate at any time the access to this website of any user without notice for any reason, including but not limited to a breach of these terms. The suspension or termination shall not affect either party’s rights or liabilities.
If Pastabilities discovers that you have used its copyright materials in contravention of the license above, Pastabilities may bring legal proceedings against you seeking monetary damages and an injunction to stop you using those materials. You could also be ordered to pay legal costs.
If you become aware of any use of Pastabilities’ copyright materials that contravenes or may contravene the license above or infringes yours or another person’s copyright, please report this by email to email@example.com or by post to Pastabilities (Australia) Pty Ltd, 2-4 Faversham Street, Marrickville NSW 2204.